Sunday, August 02, 2009

Wisdom - Stunning Relieving

Hi Everybody,
I visited the "Wisdom Library" first time after we completed the initial Vision Setting and Branding. It was almost stunning to see that everything was perfect in wisdom for the 250 books we had. The complete paper work was maintained in a File perfectly. All that we need to do was digitize it. It will take no time if we follow the process correctly.
All the credit goes to Tamilvanan[Setting up the library] and Sivaprasad[Running the library].
I saw the article at last but after i saw the setup and how everything is working. I feel the article was a reflection of what they are doing. This is vetted by Pramila Krishnan from the Deccan Chronicle on 15th February 2009.

Thanks & Regards

Karthik Swaminathan

Mobile: 9600071313

www.theignitedminds.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.